The Young People Index is an online assessment instrument that is being used by education professionals and youth organisations to identify and nurture the non academic strengths of young people. The results from the assessment empower young people by highlighting their natural preferences and inclinations in terms of how they contribute to a team, organisation, project or role and thus boost confidence and self-awareness.
It is an adaptation of The GC Index® framework which is being used successfully, by thousands of organisations worldwide, to identify how individuals make their game-changing contribution.
The benefits to schools, youth organisations and young people
The Young People Index supports schools, youth organisations and young people in a number of ways. These include:
• Improving the performance of schools and young people
• Enhancing teachers’ and coaches' knowledge of the individuals they are educating/coaching
• Aiding understanding of the contribution each child makes/has the potential to make
• Boosting the confidence of young people
• Increasing rapport between teachers/coaches and children with additional behavioural/learning needs
• Helping young people make more informed choices about their future
The Young People Index In practice
We worked with Yarrells Preparatory School to help improve the performance of the leadership team and support young people in making more informed decisions about their future. To read the Yarrells School case study, please click on the link below.
Find out more about The Young People Index
* These fields are required.