Kully is an Executive Coach with a focus on assisting individuals to maximize their performance at a personal and professional level so they can achieve greater resilience and drive in the workplace, as well as in life.
She has combined her business experience to successfully deliver coaching assignments and facilitate training programs in the areas of Executive Coaching, Mindfulness, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills and Personal Resilience. Her clientele includes senior managers and executives in the financial services, consumer business, pharmaceutical and professional service industries.
Kully has over 15 years of experience in London and Asia specializing in risk management and operational reviews. Kully was a Director for Deloitte UK and worked with a variety of clients and projects exposing her to a full range of companies, cultures and operations. In addition to her external client work, Kully was the Talent Director where she was responsible for Coaching, Training and Recruitment. Kully was the internal coach at Deloitte where she delivered Coaching and Training Programs for Senior Managers and below to help them enhance their careers by maximizing their potential and achieve their goals and ambitions.
• Executive Coach to Senior Managers and Directors for a number of clients, primarily developing client’s leadership, communication skills and overall
• Career Development Coach supporting individuals through transition and finding greater career fulfilment.
• Mindfulness Trainer for individuals and organisations to develop greater focus and attention whilst managing stress levels to ultimately achieve greater effectiveness.
• Corporate trainer in the areas of personal resilience, communication, presentations, leadership, business writing and coaching skills.
• Facilitator for Career Development Workshops to develop manager’s career coaching skills and to enable greater engagement with teams.
• Lecturer of Coaching Certificate Program at HK University (60 hour program)
• Coach for Mindgym Ltd delivering a variety of 90 minute sessions to blue chip companies.
Education / Professional Certification
• Institute of Executive Coaching – ACC, ICF
• Executive Diploma in Corporate Coaching, Hong Kong University, 2011
• Lecturer at HKU Space for Diploma in Career Coaching (2013-‐2015)
• Transformations Coaching Certificate – Transcends International, 2015
• Accredited Harrison Assessment Coach, 2011
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK, 1999
• Bachelor of Art in Accounting and Finance, Kingston University, UK, 199