“This book is a ‘must read’ for all those who are involved in the development of talent.” Adrian Furnham – Professor of Psychology
Coaching Me Coaching You tells the inspirational stories of ten people whose lives were changed through coaching with The GC Index®.
- The story of The GC Index®
- How The GC Index® framework is transforming our view of talent
- The role of coaching and managing talent in the 21st Century
- Real life case studies of how coaching has genuinely changed peoples’ lives
In around 100 pages, Dr John Mervyn Smith, Chief Psychologist at The GC Index, and Nathan Ott, Chief Polisher at The GC Index, have captured this beautifully in an elegant hard copy book. Coaching Me Coaching You contains engaging visuals, tips and case studies,that take readers on a journey to help them get the very best from themselves and liberate others to be potent in the world.
There are two ways to get this book:
- Order the book today for £12.99+ P&P
- Become an Accredited GCologist: All of our GCologists will receive a copy of the book in their GCologist Welcome Pack once they have passed their GCologist accreditation. If you are interested in becoming a GCologist and accredited to use The GC Index® more details can be found here.