The Young People Index is an online assessment instrument that is being used by education professionals to identify and nurture the non academic strengths of pupils; the leaders and workforce of the future. The results from the assessment empower young people by highlighting their natural preferences and inclinations in terms of how they contribute to a team, organisation, project or role and thus boost confidence and self-awareness.
It is an adaptation of The GC Index® framework which is being used successfully, by thousands of organisations worldwide, to identify how individuals make their game-changing contribution.
The benefits to schools and young people
The Young People Index supports schools and young people in a number of ways. These include:
• Improving the performance of schools and pupils
• Enhancing teachers’ knowledge of the individuals they are educating
• Aiding understanding of the contribution each child makes/has the potential to make
• Boosting the confidence of young people
• Increasing rapport between teachers and children with additional behavioural/learning needs
• Helping young people make more informed choices about their future
The Young People Index In practice
We worked with Yarrells Preparatory School to help improve the performance of the leadership team and support young people in making more informed decisions about their future. To read the Yarrells School case study, please click on the link to the left.
Find out more:If you would like to find out more about the Young People Index please contact Helen Rivero:
t: +44 (0) 7540 267 189