In a response to the emerging skills gap between education to employment and enterprise Ketan launched Enterprise Lab which has evolved into a disruptive agency supporting Mindset, Attitude & Behaviour development serving over 100,000 people a year across the world.
In 2012 Ketan founded and delivered Youth Enterprise Live backed by the Prime Minister and the UK’s largest event focussed on Education, Employment and Enterprise for 15-30 year olds… leading on from this took a position as Special Advisor to the Prime Minster on Youth Policy; other work includes being part of the E20 Summit (20 entrepreneurs from the UK working on the missing millions), has a seat in European Parliament & Commission working on the 2020 strategy for enterprise and employment.
Ketan is an advisor to UK Government on youth and enterprise policies, works with International Governments & Ministries on Enterprise Eco-System Development and sits on many advisory boards and panels including MIT and British Council and an ambassador of UKTI and Foreign & Commonwealth Offices related to Enterprise development in countries across the globe.
As an entrepreneur Ketan has been awarded:
- Smarta 100 Award in 2012 for creating one of the most disruptive businesses in the UK, 2013
- Best Business by Start Young Global Awards
- Appointed into the Maserati 100
- Appointed into the Top 100 Asian Stars in UK Tech
- Iconic Innovator of the Decade – Women Economic Forum 2015
Ketan was a finalist:
– Entrepreneur of Excellence at the National Diversity Awards 2014
– Best Mentor at the National Mentoring Excellence Awards 2015